Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Sheridan's 2 year portraits

Ok, so maybe they're more like her 26 month portraits instead of exactly right on at 24 months. But hey, I'm getting better! True to form, Sheridan was quite challenging during this session and wore us ALL out! Let me paint you a little picture of why we were exhausted. Allison's behind the camera, I'm right next to her acting like a fool (dancing, jumping up and down, singing, etc.) trying to get Sheridan to look at the camera and smile, and my mom is chasing Sheridan around the studio and bringing her back to the backdrop. Repeat these steps 87 times and that's a shoot with my kid. Good times. Now you know why I felt like I could divulge in a little pizza Friday night....I EARNED IT! But true to form, Allison captured so many amazing images! I was excited that I got to edit the portrait session and put to practice my Photoshop skills. :) To see all of the images from the session, you can use the following access information:

http://www.fpphoto.com/
Click on 'Client Login'
Event: Sheridan - 2 year
Password: sherbear

5 comments:

The Smallwood Family said...

She looks so grown up in the red outfit pictures and her hair looks so blonde! Just so cute :)

Courtney ;-) said...

Seriously ... could she be any cuter????

I'm gonna go with no! :)

Mimi Burleson said...

Should I call Child Labor services? Is Sheridan working in a saloon and swinging from the ceiling as her day job? She looks like she is about to break out into the can-can. I love it!

Kelly said...

She's an excellent photographer and you're a good image inducer! What a treasure these will be.

Shaunna said...

You've got one cute kid ;) I'm so glad you worked so hard - the pics are GREAT!!