
When Mimi sent us the pictures from the evening, she was kind enough to point out how gracefully we are aging. If I didn't agree with her, I wouldn't be posting these pictures for comparison. Further proof that Oil of Olay firming night cream ROCKS! But back to the pictures. Here's one of all of us on our night out before Tara and Steve moved to DC.After 30...with a few kids...
And these little treasures are brought to you by two bottles of 14 Hands wine and whatever Steve was drinking. Wish I could remember what face we were trying to make and why.....


Tara and I had issues getting past all the laughing.....



4 comments:
I think I took that under 30 picture.....and remember that night quite vividly. You all look great and happy that you're all still having great times together! :)
You are really on a roll Julie! Three posts back-to-back! You go!
Btw when I saw the title of the "20 Weeks" one - I almost fell out of my chair. :)
Kate
Come on....show me your pouty face! How could you forget THAT!
You all look gorgous, and I must agree, you're aging very nicely, if at all.
Post a Comment