I obviously don't have pictures from the festivities at daycare or preschool because I wasn't there. And oh yeah. I don't have any from the fabulous Easter party at the Rabb's house (complete with the Easter bunny, a clown making animals and shapes out of balloons, and the cutest (and most delicious) cookies decorated as bunnies, eggs, carrots, and chicks, and over 700 hidden Easter eggs) because Sheridan was temporarily possessed by the devil and spent most of the time throwing herself on the ground showing everyone her signature temper tantrum and I didn't want to risk it during the few pleasant moments that we did have by trying to take pictures. Those moments happened to be the ones that involved searching for the sugar-filled eggs. I guess it takes a lot of energy to throw ALL THOSE FITS and she knew she needed to recharge if she was going to keep up at that pace for the rest of the day. Lucky me, she brought her 'A' game and cleaned house! And I don't have any of the pictures from the egg hunt at my mom's house because my mom took the pictures and she still probably hasn't figured out how to download them to her computer, much less email them to me. So here are a few pictures from Easter morning and dinner at my mom's house that I do have.....







4 comments:
I love her Easter Dress - she looks so cute! Great picture of you two and she and Cameron. I know I just saw her but I think she looks older again! The egg hunt stories make me laugh. Mom did say at school she put all the eggs in other kids baskets instead of her own - that was very nice of her :)
What a cute Easter dress! You and Cameron look great too. Seven hundred eggs! Wow...that's a lot of eggs.
I feel your mom's pain. It's hard to learn new technology! Wish her luck from me. Tell her I said it's not that hard and I have faith in her.
Then post the pics you get from her!
Well, looks like Aunt Mimi did a good job picking out Sheridan's Easter dress!
I can't believe how big she's getting. Such a cutie =)
Post a Comment