
Seriously?? Out of ALL of the cars out there, THAT is the one he wants????? What? You don't know what kind of car that is? Don't worry, neither did I! It's an HHR and Chevrolet makes them. It looks like something out of a Dick Tracy movie. We would look like we belong to some organized crime, mafia group and would have to pack heat if we drove around in that. He might as well have said he wanted a minivan. Neither of them are at the top of my list. Correction: they aren’t even on my list.
He claims that he likes this car because it gets great gas mileage and this has become very important to him lately. Me? Not so much. I like my gas guzzling SUV just fine. In fact, I think we need a bigger one….with a 3rd row. If he wants a full efficient car, I think he should just cut holes in the bottom of his Jeep and kick it Fred Flintstone style.

6 comments:
What??????? A third in tow? I need to read beyond this post!
I've rented an HRR before and they are not my favorite. But I think Cameron is wise to consider fuel efficiency. I am so sick of paying these outrageous gas prices.
Good luck on the car decision.
Okay, I'm bad at math. I was thinking that this meant you are pregnant and that would equal a 4th in tow! Disregard my question.
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I have to tell ya - Barry Gober and I had one of these as our rental car on a USPS trip and it was awful. The back window was TINY and very hard to see out of.
This was a few years ago so maybe they have changed the design but I'm just trying to give you as much ammunition as possible. Ew.
Kate
If that car shows up in your driveway one day, I am no longer a friend of yours. It's T for Terrible. And looks too much like a PT Loser.
If that car shows up in my driveway, I'M MOVING!
Post a Comment