Not just one. Not two. Or even three rats. But FOUR! Yes, that's right people the death count is up to four. I asked Cameron the other day how many he thinks there are and he said "One. That's how many I thought we had." Not sure why I expected him to know the answer to that question. He doesn't have a crystal ball to look into. I realize it's impossible to guesstimate when we only see one at a time. It would be much more convenient if they traveled in groups or even used the buddy system. But I'm telling you, if it gets to be more than six, we are moving!
UPDATE: Number 5 bit the dust last night. Cameron thinks he missed his calling and should go into the rat killing business. I think he only missed his calling if he can get rid of them once and for all! ;) We are a lot closer to the lucky number six and moving day than I thought/hoped we would be. Since the baseboards from Cameron's tile project still aren't completey finished I've decided I'm not going to let them run me out of my house. I don't want someone else to enjoy what I've waited six months for. Instead, maybe we need a cat.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ack!!! DIE RATS!!!
Oh and you and Mimi posting inspired me to update my blog. Lots of new pics up as of today! Kate
Before I made it all the way to the end of reading your post, I thought to myself, "Julie needs to get a cat." I am not fond of pets, but in this case, I'd borrow a cat for a while! I'd rather have a cat than a rat, wouldn't you? That is so gross. We've had mice on occasion, but they gross me out so badly. I feel your pain.
I'd offer for you to borrow my mean cat, Kyle, but he's gone missing :( I'm a fan of cats, though. They keep the critters at bay!
Post a Comment