Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Just my size

Sheridan found my shoes the other night and walked into the kitchen like everything was totally normal. Cameron and I immediately scrambled for the camera and video camera. She loved the noise the heels made and would walk around in circles laughing. It was priceless.





3 comments:

The Smallwood Family said...

she seems to love your shoes! Wants to be a big girl :) Those pictures are precious

Kelly said...

Julie, your FLOORING looks gorgeous! I didn't even recognize your kitchen. I don't think you ever posted pictures of the finished floor, did you?

Looks like you have a shoe princess on our hands. A buddy to shop for shoes with--woohoo!

Shaunna said...

Them trying on our shoes never gets old (or less cute either)... Paige still steals my shoes to walk around the house in. Only by now, they almost fit her, so she might steal them soon!