Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Working on my fitness

No, not me (although I should be). Or Fergie. But Sheridan is up in the gym working on her fitness. I'll be her witness...

How does this thing work
I think I'll just smile and look cute
This looks interesting....

4 comments:

The Smallwood Family said...

very clever, Julie :) Yes, Cal had to help me on that one, it made him laugh. Where was that at - Cameron's parents?

Julie said...

Yes, it was at Cameron's parent's house.

Kelly said...

What a cute outfit. Her hair looks cute.

Kelly and I get a lot of use out of our weight bench. It's the best piece of exercise equipment we've ever bought. It's such a great food and beverage holder, and a remote control holder, and a foot rest. I've actually lifted weights on it about six times too!

Shaunna said...

That outfit is pretty darn cute if I do say so myself ;) I'm so glad I picked that one up!! She looks great in it!