Monday, February 11, 2008

If the crown fits....

Sunday we went to Jizelle's princess birthday party. Prince and princess attire was requested so I had an excellent excuse for buying Sheridan her first tiara. My sister gave her the pink tutu for her birthday and I found the sequin shoes at Target. Her princess outfit was complete! I didn't think the tiara would last very long on top of her head because nothing ever does! But much to my surprise she left it alone. I guess all girls (no matter what age) know to channel their inner princess!
Cinderella came to the party and this impressed all of the little girls. Except Sheridan. She could have cared less. Apparently we haven't watched enough Disney princess movies yet for her to be totally infatuated with princesses. Although I'm sure the time is coming in the not so distant future. Which will honestly be a nice change from Dora. But I digress. Here are some pictures from the party. You will not see Sheridan in any of them though. Remember SHE WAS NOT CARING. Sounds more like a DIVA to me than a princess. I might be in trouble. :\ Wonder if there is a princess school I could enroll her in immediately?????

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That is such a darling idea for a little girl's birthday party. Cinderella looks authentic and delightful. Sheridan did too! She wore her tutu well.

The Smallwood Family said...

Yea for the tutu!!! I love those pictures - she looks so grown up though, I can't believe it. I have to say (not biased at all) that I really do have the cutest niece ever. I bet next year she will be more into the princesses :)