Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cameron uncensored

Even though this is my blog and my signature phrase is "it's all about me"....sometimes it's a little bit about Cameron. Sometimes. A little bit. I saw this questionnaire on another blog and thought it might be interesting to see what Cameron's answers would be. So we had a little Q&A session last night after I got home from bible study while he read his Bronco manual and watched some horribly intense and unenjoyable movie (my opinion).

Julie: "How long have you been married?" 3 years (thinking to himself, why is she asking me this? Is this a trick question?)

"What's your dream job?" No job.

"What's your dream car?" Jeep.
Julie: Are you talking about a jeep jeep? (thinking to myself you drive a Jeep now)
Cameron: Yes. To drive to the lake.

"What's your claim to fame?" Streaking. (No, he's NOT kidding. This was a regular occurrence at his college fraternity parties. I'm so proud.)

"What do you like to do?" What? You know what I like to do.
Julie: just answer the question.
Cameron: Sail. Tinker. Fix up old things. Yard work.

"What's your biggest fear?" Losing a close family member prematurely.

"What animal best describes you?" (looking around the living room at our two dogs laying on the couch and floor) A lab.
Julie: Why?
Cameron: Because they're all laying around, doing nothing with occasional bursts of energy.

"If you could live in any era which one would it be? 1800s. 1700s. No, 1800s. Actually I think it was the 1700s. Whichever era there were pirates.
Julie: Why?
Cameron: Because there was lots of sailing back then.

"What's a goal for 2008?" Better health.
Julie: How's that going so far? (knowing that I pay attention and he's been doing really well)
Cameron: I haven't smoked a cigarette since my birthday.
Julie: And I'm very proud of you!

"What's your guiltiest pleasure?" Drinking too much.
Julie: A guilty pleasure is something you don't want people to know you enjoy.
Cameron: Right. Drinking too much. Final answer.
Julie: Alright. But everybody knows you enjoy drinking too much.
Cameron: Yes, but I never get to anymore.
Julie: And it's a tragedy. Really.

"What do you love about me?" (Long pause.) What was the question?
Julie: What do you love about me?
Cameron: What is this for?
Julie: Material for my blog.
Cameron: Seriously?
Julie: Yes.
Cameron: (Huffing and puffing and sighing.) I thought it was for your bible study or something like that.
Julie: No. This has nothing to do with bible. So answer the question. What do you love about me and remember tens of people are going to read your answer.
Cameron: There's lots of things.
Julie: Aww, that's sweet. But really. What do you love about me?
Cameron: You're a really good mom.
Julie: Aww. What would your answer have been before we had Sheridan? (obviously still fishing for more compliments)
Cameron: Everything.
Julie: Good answer honey. Thanks for playing. Now I'll let you get back to your horrible movie. By the way, do you mind if I post this on my blog?
Cameron: Whatever you want.

And that's why I love that man....because he knows what's good for him!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

That was so funny, Julie. Now I can see all the more reasons why you love Cameron. Men who are agreeable are hot. Way to go on the pressing the issue. I loved his answers. Good job on not smoking too, Cameron! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Very funny and cute! I liked that he thought it was for Bible Study. lol

Courtney ;-) said...

Awwww, I see whose blog you have been reading!
Very cute! ;-)

Annemarie said...

You guys are too cute....I kind of just threw up in my mouth a little. Just teasing. This was an adorable post! :) I love it!!

Mimi Burleson said...

I actually read the original blog that this was posted on...and I have NO idea how i came across it.

btw - this comment makes me a slut on your site...no longer a virgin commenter!