We went to a Round Rock Express game on August 7th with tickets that Shaunna got for us through Dell. We sat in the grass and it worked out perfectly because the girls (Sheridan and Natalie) didn't have to be confined to a seat. For the most part Sheridan was good about staying near us on the blanket but there were a few times we had to run after her as she took off across the grass. To be honest, I didn't really watch the game very much since I was preoccupied with keeping an eye on Sheridan. But that's fine with me....I had a great evening with my friends!
Heath, Trevor, Kenny, and Cameron
Natalie, Sara, Sheridan, me and Shaunna
You can't go to a baseball game without getting cotton candy!

2 comments:
We've never done that, watching the Round Rock Express from the lawn. I've heard it is the way to do it. I've only been there a couple times. It's hard to sit through because we used to have season tickets to the Colorado Rockies when we lived there, and it was a brand new stadium and the Rockies were so awesome.
It's an Austin tradition, so we really should give it another try soon. Everyone looks like they had a fun day...the girls especially with the cotton candy.
Who won?
Oh Kelly, you should definitely go to an Express game! We've been many times and have sat in ALL the different areas/seats. The company I used to work for years ago (Harte-Hanks) had a box/suite there and that was always fun when my team had it for an evening. I've also been many times when we've sat in seats on the 3rd base line and behind home plate. And of course we've been in the grass a dozen times. There aren't really any bad seats in the house.
From what I can remember about the little bit of the game I actually watched that night....we were losing. :( I'm not used to that because the Express always wins! In fact, the year they won the division championship or whatever it's called.....I was in the Harte-Hanks box watching the game and it was awesome!
Post a Comment