Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Weekend in Dallas

After all of our weddings were over for the month of June (we had NINE) we slowed down for July and August. Cameron and I definitely took advantage of our free weekends and did a lot of traveling to visit friends and family. We went to visit my sister and her husband the weekend of July 27th. One of our favorite places to visit while were there is Sheridan's Frozen Custard...because we're cheesy and think it's so cool that there is a restaurant named after Sheridan. ;) This time we took things a step further and took pictures in front of Sheridan's.....



I think Sheridan looks a lot like her Aunt Sarah


Sheridan definitely loves sweets like her mom and aunt!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Sheridan's my kind of girl. I suddenly have the urge for frozen custard. Maybe a rootbeer float?

Sarah is lovely, just like you. I think she looks like your mom too.

Julie said...

Well...my sister is the mini-me version of my mom so they are all peas in a pod! :)