Like most moms I think everything my daughter does is precious and worthy of a photo. This morning was no exception. When I dropped her off at daycare she went right over to the princess table in the kitchen, pulled out the chair, and sat down...she was ready for her breakfast! I stood there for several minutes watching her eat breakfast and I just couldn't believe how "grown up" she seemed. It's moments like this. The random little ones that I never anticipate having such an affect on me. That make me stare in disbelief and reinforce what I'm reluctant to accept...that my baby girl is not my baby girl anymore but my little girl.





2 comments:
Oh! She is so grown up! I can't believe it! I see a scrapbook page in our future!
You are very lucky to have such a precious angel in your life! ;-)
She is so precious, Julie. Her hair is just so long that I can't believe it. It grows FAST!
Post a Comment