Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Birthday Celebration: Part Two

Tara and Steve came into town for the 4th of July so we celebrated my birthday (actually on June 30th) and Mimi's birthday (actually on July 14th) on Friday. Sheridan spent the night with my parents so we were kid free and since Tara is pregnant (due in November) we had our designated driver...we were ready to celebrate! We started the evening with dinner at El Chile and the food was excellent! Except for the salsa...I was not a fan and neither was anyone else in our group. Then we headed back up north for drinks, music, and some dancing (thank you Will for finally getting out on the dance floor with me!) at Merkaba. We had the best time that night! Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the next day...it's no picnic recovering from a night out while taking care of a busy toddler!

Tara, Mimi, and me
Steve and Tara
me and Mimi

1 comment:

Kelly said...

There's the legendary Tara, whom I've heard about for years! She looks cute pregnant. Sounds like you had a fun night out on the town.