Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Sheridan!

I can't believe my little girl is a year old! Where did the time go? It seems like she should only be 5 months old! I have to say though, this year has been better than I ever imagine it would be! It has been absolutely amazing to watch Sheridan grow, learn new things and how to crawl and walk, and to see her little personality develop. It just gets better every day and I know the years to come are going to be just as good as this past year has been!
Since Sheridan's birthday is the day after Christmas we had a little family party at my parent's house since my sister, brother-in-law, aunt, uncle and cousin were still in town. I made chocolate cupcakes with white frosting and Sheridan absolutely LOVED them!! She ate her entire cupcake and was looking for more when she was done! I guess she gets her sweet tooth from me! My mom bought her a very fancy birthday hat from Just Kidds and More in Georgetown. You can't see it in the pictures but it says "Birthday Princess" on the front in silver with little gem accents around it. It's so fun and girly....I love it!

What a messy missy!

I can still be cute when I'm messy!

I think a few crumbs fell in here! I love opening presents!
A great toy to help me walk from Aunt Sarah and Uncle Cal!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Holy cow! This year went by so fast. Sheridan...what a doll. Can you believe how much this little sweetheart has changed your life? Happy, happy birthday, Sheridan!