Friday, January 12, 2007

Christmas Day

Christmas day we made our rounds to both sides of the family. It works out really well for us that Cameron's family always gets together in Temple for the holidays because it's so close to us and allows us to see everyone. They always eat lunch around noon so we always shoot for being there around 11am so we can squeeze in some extra visiting time. I love big family holidays when everyone gets together and there are a ton of people...that's exactly how it is with Cameron's side of the family! I think it's great!
We headed back to Austin around 2:30 to have dinner and spend the evening with my family. Sarah and Cal had drove into town that morning and it was good to see them! After a delicious dinner (2nd big meal of the day for us) we opened presents. It was a little overwhelming for me this year since I also had Sheridan's presents to "help" her open....which mainly meant that I opened all of them and she played with the torn paper. ;) I felt like I was opening presents for hours and when all was said and done, I wondered where all of her new toys were going to go when we got home!
"I love it when mom does all the work and I get to sit and look cute!"
Opening presents is fun!
Mom and Sarah loved their custom made aprons!
Richard and Jonette will be hitting the mall
Autumn shows off her new sweater

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow...those aprons are the cutest. If I didn't have a gazillion aprons already, I'd have to get one of those. Nice job finding those cute aprons for your mom and sis, Julie. I can't believe how grown up Sheridan is looking. That baby has so much hair.