Seven years ago when Tara and I lived together we through a "girls only" Christmas party with a white elephant gift exchange at our apartment. Our definition of "white elephant" is a little different than most...we give good gifts! Little did we know back then how popular this party would become for us and our girlfriends and that we had started a tradition that everyone looks forward to each year! Last year when I was pregnant (and could have gone into labor at any point during the month) and Tara had moved to Maryland, Jill and Jennifer stepped up and hosted the Christmas party so that our legacy could carry on! :) This year Courtney and Shaunna decided they wanted to host the party at Shaunna's new house. We had a great time as usual and the white elephant gift exchange finally heated up with lots of stealing towards the end! Next year my partner in crime will be back in Texas and I can't wait to host the Christmas party with her again!
Everyone like their gifts?






1 comment:
Hi Julie! I like the idea to have GOOD gifts for a white elephant exchange because that gets some major stealing going on. A neighbor of mine does an ornament exchange, white elephant style each year and it's a big hit.
Post a Comment