Thursday, December 04, 2008

A few observations....

Last night I watched the Victoria's Secret fashion show and a few things crossed my mind....

1. Am I really supposed to believe that that one girl calms her nerves by eating donuts before a runway show where she'll don scantily clad lingerie?

2. I want to be Heidi Klum. That bitch looks better after having THREE kids than I did BEFORE having just one! There's no telling what baby #2 is going to do to me so I better get the name of her plastic surgeon, er, I mean diet regimen. Because I'm sure that's how she did it.

3. Does anyone actually buy any of this lingerie?

4. Don't those angel and butterfly wings get in the way of the entire purpose for lingerie? I'm just saying...

5. Ribbon lace up heels must have replaced garter belts this season.

6. I'm not sure which I found more surprising. The combination of Martha Stewart and P Diddy sitting next to each other or the fact that Martha WAS EVEN THERE.

7. Was the girl getting sown into her "outfit" the same one shoveling donuts into her mouth before the show?

8. They never did answer the questions: who is Victoria and what's her secret? I bet her secret IS that she's a man!

3 comments:

Jackson said...

Julie, you crack me up!

Janney said...

Julie, just hope for a healthy body! I don't think anyone wears that stuff..1.Why 2. Isn't the purpose to have it ripped off of your body in a fit of passion? (right)

Shaunna said...

So funny!! I should watched, but I'm pretty sure it was on after my 8pm bedtime. :)