Thursday, November 13, 2008

Coming this summer to a household near you......

If the meaning of Sheridan's shirt isn't registering (like it didn't with MY HUSBAND and my mother), let me help you out a little bit. I'm trading in my bottles of wine for gallons of ice cream for the next 7 months because we're having another baby!!! I went to the doctor today so we can finally let the cat out of the bag! Everything looks great and on June 26th we'll become a family of four!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Congratulations!!!!!! I just ditched the webinar that I was watching because I saw your email on my Blackberry! Good way to drive traffic to the blog!

Jackson said...

OMG!! What a wonderful surprise! Congratulations, Julie! Sheridan is going to make a great big sister.

~Kara~ said...

JULIE I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I AM USING CAPS SO YOU CAN SEE MY EXCITEMENT! I just left you a voicemail, I was using caps then too!!! Hope to see you soon!

Annemarie said...

WoooooHOOOO!!! How very exciting! Love the tee shirt too - so cute! :) And there is nothing wrong with ice cream! See you soon!

The Newton's said...

YEAH!!!! I am so pumped for you guys! I loved reading this post!! You made my day! CONGRATS!

Jenn said...

Whoo-hoo!!! That is fabulous! I'm so excited for you!!

mbc said...

WONDERFUL news Julie! How exciting for you all!!

Melissa Darst said...

YEAH!! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Fun post and I'm already counting down until you find out what you have. I think it's time the Gillespie's need a BOY!

Janney said...

Sheridan looks happy, Cameron has that "deer in the headlights" look. Congratulations...

Melissa said...

Congratulates, how exciting!

Shaunna said...

congrats again lady :)

Courtney ;-) said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for your precious family! Can't wait to meet the new Baby Treece!

And I'm glad I don't have to keep my mouth shut now ... I'm not very good at that! :)

Life with Three Boys! said...

I wish you a safe happy and healthy Pregnancy and Labor. I am very Happy for your Family! Maybe this one will be a boy!

Kelly said...

AAAAaaaaahhhhhh!!!! THIS is what you sneakily lead me to when you said you haven't blogged lately, but left something good on there for me to see! YAY!!!! You just made my AWESOME day, even better! I'm SO thrilled for you, Julie. I can hardly believe that shirt wasn't a dead giveaway to your mom and husband. That rocks! I am impressed you kept your secret as long as you did. Congratalations, Mama!