Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Better late than never....

Seeing as how Christmas is in a few days, I thought I'd better post some pictures from Thanksgiving! Hopefully, since I'll have a several days off over the next two weeks I'll be able to post pictures from Christmas a lot faster. Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

Anyway, Thanksgiving works out really well between our two families because my family actually celebrates on Friday when Cal and Sarah come into town after being at the farm with his parents. So we head up to Temple to spend the day with Cameron's family on Thursday. I think this year was the biggest turnout we've had yet since both sides of different families were able to gather together. After we stuffed ourselves, everyone took to their usual activities. The kids went outside to play, the men went out to the garage/shop and talked cars, and the women cleaned the kitchen and chased the kids around.

Brenda's swing set is always a gathering spot for the kids
Once I borrowed Kelly's fancy Nikon camera, Sheridan must have thought I looked professional enough and worthy of her actually looking at the camera. Guess what I'll be adding to my Christmas list.....
Our cousin Kelly and Jason's sweet little girl, Natalie
GG to the rescueHere I come.....
Allen, Leah and Rebekah
Jeffrey, Leah, me and Cameron
I was so excited about getting to spend several days with this little sweetie...my niece Savannah
Sheridan gives sweet kisses to Savannah
Great Graminy Gillespie and Savannah
Lunch at the Round Rock Salt Lick

3 comments:

Jackson said...

awww, can Sheridan get any cuter? Seriously.
Savannah bears a striking resemblance to Taryn in that last photo--too sweet!

mbc said...

GREAT pics of Sheridan in this post--she wasn't camera shy at all!! What a cutie!

Annemarie said...

These pics are great, Julie!! Love to see what you do with the big fancy camera...haha! Sheridan is adorable!