Monday, December 08, 2008

I got bloggin' behind....

As much as I would like to take credit for that clever little phrase. I cannot. I stole it from Shaunna. But I had to use it because it's absolutely appropriate since we just celebrated Thanksgiving (and that was even a week ago!) and I haven't even shared pictures from Halloween yet. Or anything from November. I think the hat fits! So pour yourself a glass of wine and enjoy it for me while you catch up on our most exciting life......

Even though Sheridan had a fever and an ear infection on Halloween she channeled her inner princess and let us still dress her up as Belle from Beauty and Beast and went trick-or-treating to two house. Even a sick princess has her limits.

Frank, Shelly, and Trevor came into town November 6th through the 10th for a wedding and we were so happy to have them stay with us! On Friday night we went to Z Tejas for dinner and took our late night party back to Sara and Kenny's house. I had to work some of the time they were here so I missed lunch at Hula Hut with them on Sunday. But I was able to spend lots of time with them on Monday before they left since I had the day off. As always we had the best time with them and am wondering how we're going to beat the three visits we had with them this year in 2009.

The guys

The girls (those lucky guys!)......

Me and Shaunna

Shelly and Sara

Sara and Kenny

Frank and Shelly

On November 21st Sheridan's preschool had their Thanksgiving feast and Cameron (yes, he actually left the office), my parents and I all went up there to join in the festivities. Surprisingly, Sheridan was not cooperative for pictures so this is all I got.....

On the 26th Mimi, Tara and I took advantage of Tara being in town for the holidays and got together for lunch at Mimi's cafe. Since we were all pregnant together (but not for long because Mimi had her baby boy, Grafton, on December 3rd) I had to get a picture of us together.

Me (due June 26th), Mimi (due any day in this picture), Tara (due March 16th)

Wow! What a month! I'm sure December is going to go by even faster!

6 comments:

Annemarie said...

Awww.....I heart the preggers pic! All of you girls looked so wonderful! Saw some pics of Mimi's little boy on FB, he's a doll!! :)

Jackson said...

Sheridan is such a pretty little princess! And you look great--congratulations again, Julie :)

The Smallwood Family said...

what an adorable princess - such a pretty costume!

Life with Three Boys! said...

Congrats again to your wonderful news. I am hoping for a boy for you guys although you did make a beautiful girl. As a mom of 2 boys, I hope for every women to have a boy. Take care.

Kelly said...

Sheridan looks like a little sweet angel, even feeling lousy. She's a beautiful Belle.

Shaunna said...

Love the blog!! Way to get caught up .. maybe I'll try that soon! I do like the pregger pic - so cute!