Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Reunited and it feels so good....

Yesterday Liz and Gene were in town so we rallied the troops and had dinner at Mr. Gatti's. I feel sorry for the people that had to clean up after us because with nine kids you can only imagine the mess we made! Sheridan was so excited to see Liz and Gene and she gave them the biggest, longest hugs. She knew she had to make up for lost time.

Giving Gene kisses

All smiles

I've always referred to Luke as Sheridan's boyfriend and here he is showing what a sweet boyfriend he will be by sharing his peaches with Sheridan. I wonder if this counts as their first date?

As always, the kids pile on Liz

Sheridan does some acrobatics and loves every minute of it

Gene always knows how to make her happy!

"Hmm...I wonder if I could go home with them" Liz and Gene, it was so good to see you! Come back soon!

No comments: