Every year Tara's dad, Ralph, throws a big summer party and practically the entire town of Copperas Cove is there. Her dad and Becky live on some land (not sure the actual size but it's a wide open space for sure) and they have the best backyard EVER! Going to their house is almost like going on a mini vacation. There's a pool to relax by/play in, her dad's incredible cooking to enjoy and be spoiled with, and endless amounts of beer! They also added a few features to their backyard which definitely complete it's resort status, a waterfall into the pool and an outdoor bar. Not a kitchen. Don't make the mistake of calling it an outdoor kitchen because IT IS A BAR. This year there was another reason to celebrate because it was Ralph's 60th birthday and celebrate we did into the wee hours of the morning!
Mimi and I took a break from the sun to spend some time inside with Miss Finley
Isn't she a cutie!

Becky had everyone sing Ralph a special song about being old and wearing diapers. It was pretty funny
He was a good sport
Singing their hearts out
Mimi is expecting a little boy in December and this was the first time I got to see her baby bump
I realized as I was working on this post that I don't have any pictures of Tara! I'm not sure how that happened but it might have had something to do with the fact that she had a little one to take care of and I didn't. I was livin' it UP!
Isn't she a cutie!

Becky had everyone sing Ralph a special song about being old and wearing diapers. It was pretty funny
He was a good sport
Singing their hearts out
Mimi is expecting a little boy in December and this was the first time I got to see her baby bump
I realized as I was working on this post that I don't have any pictures of Tara! I'm not sure how that happened but it might have had something to do with the fact that she had a little one to take care of and I didn't. I was livin' it UP!


3 comments:
So fun!! Who is this Tara person? I think I might remember her from a long time ago! ;)
(j/k Tara - miss you girl!!)
Just to clarify....That is an ODOULS in my hand!!!
What a pretty backyard and pool area. Love it! It sounds like an awesome celebration.
Post a Comment