Several weeks ago our very good friends Courtney and Donald rented a pontoon boat on Lake Travis because they are considering buying a boat. We were more than happy to agree to help with their decision making process and packed up the coolers for a very fun day in the sun! Personally, I think they should definitely buy a pontoon boat because then the boat collection within the group would be complete since we have a sailboat and Heath and Shaunna have a ski boat. The family that plays together, stays together and the hardest decision we'll have to make next summer is which one of these boats to take out for the afternoon!
Someone just couldn't wait until we were in the water to use her floaty
Heath and Courtney
Sara, Natalie and Shaunna
Sheridan "helping" Donald drive the boat
I forgot my hat but Shaunna had an extra visor that I borrowed...even though it had a longhorn on it.....hisssssss. The things I'll do to prevent wrinkles!And for my fellow scrappers who will want to preserve their precious memories, you can get the pictures here.


3 comments:
YIPPEEEEEE!!!! PICTURES! Thanks lady!
And thank you for sharing a wonderful day of fun in the sun with us! :)
Totally! I think they should get one too and I don't even know them.
OMG!!! You shared pictures :) HOORAY!!! I guess now this means I have to order them and actually put them in a scrapbook. ;)
Thanks for posting and sharing - so fun!
Post a Comment