Monday, August 18, 2008
Decision 2008
Forget the Presidential election for a moment. There is an empty spot on my "list" since I gave Brad the boot (Pitt that is) awhile back. And I'm having a hard time deciding which man I'm going to add: Michael Phelps or Aaron Piersol. There is something hot about all those gold medals Michael Phelps has won and Aaron Piersol for the simple fact that he IS hot. Before you make any comments about Michael's ears, let me just say one thing: ABS! Check his out and you'll see that his ears are THE LAST THING YOU SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON. But either way, one of them is my new boyfriend and I'm terribly sad I won't be seeing them on tv every night now that swimming is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The only problem I have with Phelps is his mouth. It's weird. His teeth don't touch when says CHHH. Me no likey. His ABS, however, I have no problem with. I'd take Phelps over Piersol any day. He just needs to cover his face with all those medals and I'd be all set.
Everyone is in love with Michael Phelps right now1 He's amazing.
What ears?
Phelps is about to make 30 million bucks, which means he can afford to have a few things "fixed", but Piersol could eat crackers in my bed ANY DAY!
Jules - I know we already discussed this one .. Good luck deciding!! :)
Post a Comment