So my top ten vacation goals are:
1. Relax
2. Drink
3. Get a tan
4. Drink
5. Not gain back all the weight in 9 days that it took me 6 months to lose
6. Drink
7. Eat lobster at every meal (might make #5 a little hard but calories and carbs surely don't exist on vacation)
8. Drink
9. Read a book
10. Drink
Wish me luck!!!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Julie, you have yourself a fun little vacay. I can't wait to hear if you met your goals.
Julie - I am very proud of you setting those goals so high. I am sure you can achieve them. If you are struggling and need a pep talk just let me know!
Kate
I hope you are having a fabulous vacation ... but don't drink too much b/c we will have to catch up when you get back over a glass of wine! :)
Miss you already!!!
Post a Comment