Sheridan LOVES Chuy's creamy jalapeno ranch and as far as I'm concerned, my job as her mother is done. There's nothing else I can teach her.
At one point, we tried to take the ranch away so she wouldn't ruin her appetite for dinner. But she threw a FIT and I vowed to never deprive my child of ranch EVER AGAIN. It's just not worth all the screaming.
Sheridan half closes her eyes now when we take her picture and this is what I get when my camera finally takes the picture. She either thinks the flash is going to hurt her eyes or I take too many damn pictures. Either way, she's just going to have to get over it. Because it won't and I'm not going to stop.
How many pictures do I need of her eating jalapeno ranch? One more.
And she loves dessert! I'm telling you, this kid is after my own heart. I attribute her fondness to these foods to ALL the mexican food and the HUGE BOWL of ice cream I ate EVERY NIGHT when I was pregnant. The things we do for our kids.

4 comments:
the things we do for our kids - how true!!
Love the update. Must have more. Thanks ;)
A ranch dressing lover, just like you! Also - I just saw this child a few months ago and I swear she looks older to me again in these pictures! Can't wait to see y'all tonight!
You're such a caring mom...teaching your daughter the things that matter most. I love that you had ice cream on a nightly basis, for her good. Who doesn't love that dip from Chuy's? That's awesome that a little one like Sheridan loves it.
So sweet!
Love her hair in these pictures, BTW! :)
Post a Comment