My dad's birthday was last Thursday so we celebrated at the Oasis with some delicious mexican food and an amazing view! This was my first time to eat there since they re-opened and it's absolutely incredible! If you haven't been there yet, you really should drop everything you're doing and head over there immediately for some margaritas, chips and queso.
Long story short, our power went off at work yesterday at the end of the day and I couldn't access ANYTHING, except Photoshop and my own personal images. So they got a little more TLC than normal. I figured it was a good use of my time to practice my new Photoshop skills since nothing else worked around here. I used an action that Allison created on all of these images to give them a little spice and I retouched a few inconvenient blemishes and stains on Sheridan's shirt. I think Allison definitely got her monies worth out of that conference!!
My mom and her best friend from California, Janey
Janey's son, John
One of the many times Sheridan wouldn't look at the camera because she was too busy trying to figure out how she was going to get down so she could run around and reek havoc on the multiple levels of decks

My mom and her best friend from California, Janey
Janey's son, John
One of the many times Sheridan wouldn't look at the camera because she was too busy trying to figure out how she was going to get down so she could run around and reek havoc on the multiple levels of decks

2 comments:
so, anytime i have a big fat zit in a picture, i'm going to send it to you to photoshop out!
Wow...your pictures turned out great. I'm glad you could fine tune your photoshop skills. I love the last one of your dad and Sheridan.
I love going to the Oasis for the view. The food--notsomuch.
Post a Comment