Turns out MLK isn't the only one who had a dream about the future. Monday night I had a dream that we were having a girl! Last time with Sheridan my dream predicted things correctly....so much so, it was even in line with all of the dark, curly hair she was born with and what she looked like. It was crazy! This dream was a lot less detailed but the gender was revealed. We'll find out on February 3rd if I'm 2 for 2 with my dreams!!!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh yay!! I can't wait to find out if your dream was accurate, too! I haven't had any dreams just yet. Plenty of crazy ones, don't get me wrong, but none that reveal if baby Chapman is a boy or girl. Patience, right? ;)
oh, how fun!!!! i can't wait to see if your dream is right! It is raining a lot of pink babies right now!!!! :)
oh wow!! I can't wait to find out!! I just told mom yesterday that I started getting a feeling you were having a girl! I had that dream last time for you too so I'll let you know if I have another one :)
Post a Comment