Sheridan has been learning her colors lately and knows all of them very well. With the exception of one. She is pretty insistent that orange is blue. Which I can only take to mean, that by not recognizing the color orange, she doesn't want be a Longhorn. And far be it from me to tell her any differently.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It was great to see Cameron again I told him you guys should come up sometime in the summer and we can take you to a baseball game. We always take the kids on a yearly cubbie's game. Plus you guys missed one of Chicago's great attractions Second City. Take Care.
oh my gosh ... Aunt Shaunna will be over to correct this immediately!
Whoop! Training her young--that's the way!
I love it. It's so nice to be a mom to be able to start from a young age to influence our children. lol. I can totally relte. I wanted Lindsey to want to go to BYU where Kelly and I met, and she wasn't all that excited until I signed her up for a camp there this past summer and now she's all gung ho for BYU.
Post a Comment