Monday, October 20, 2008

Family Pictures

This weekend my sister was in town with her family for a wedding and it gave us the perfect opportunity to get our family picture for my mom's Christmas cards. Allison came over on Sunday morning and captured so many beautiful images in my parent's backyard. Sheridan actually cooperated very well so I'm not exactly sure what came over her but I hope she's like that again when we shoot our family pictures in a few weeks! Savannah was an absolute angel and all smiles the entire morning! Allison took full advantage of her great mood and was able to do a little mini session with Sarah and Cal. There are so many precious images, I have no idea how they'll narrow it down. But if they are at all like me, they'll just order them ALL! To see all of the images from our session, use the following information:

Click on 'Client Login'
Event: Gillespie Family
password: backyard

6 comments:

Shaunna said...

what a great family shoot!! Good luck to all of you deciding ;)

Kelly said...

Those were EXCELLENT! I especially loved the ones of the baby in the basket. SO GORGEOUS. You have an attractive family.

mbc said...

They're beautiful Jule--what a good looking family you have! Don't buy them all--take it from me (remember?)!!

Jenn said...

These pics are absolutely beautiful, Julie!

Jackson said...

these pix are precious-I'm lovin' # 2, EVERYONE looks great in it..no small task when dealing with a toddler and a baby :) You all have so many beautiful pictures to choose from!

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie! Hope you don't mind me posting, I found your blog from Allison's:) Love your family pics!