Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tick tock, tick tock

No, no. That's not the sound of my biological clock ticking but rather the sound of the internal time bomb that is about to explode on never ending tile project that is still underway at my house. Yes, I'm referring to the one that was started back in July people! A few weeks ago this is what my kitchen looked like......

After I told my sister about the new feng shui arrangement of appliances in our kitchen, she asked me how I cooked or fed Sheridan. And the answer is quite simple. I didn't! Well, let me clarify.....Sheridan did get fed but I did not attempt to cook. It was very annoying trying to squeeze through the space between the oven and fridge to move through the kitchen just to microwave a Gerber Graduate meal for her, I certainly was not going to try to cook an actual meal. The first night we ordered pizza for ourselves and the second night I had bible study so I ate dinner at my mom's. Apparently Cameron cooked himself pasta that evening however, I just like to continue believing it was impossible to cook under those conditions. Fortunately, this didn't last too terribly long....maybe four or five days and the kitchen was back to normal. If only I could say that about the rest of the house........

1 comment:

Courtney ;-) said...

But it's so going to be worth it! Hang in there! It's BEAUTIFUL!!! ;-)