Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Things that make you hmmm......

3 things I'm puzzled about today:

1. Last night Tara introduced me to Oh's cereal and I love it! However, I don't understand how it stays crunchy from the very first bite all the way to the very last bite when all the other cereals get soggy???

2. How do my dogs possibly have ANY hair left on their bodies when every other day I sweep up enough dog hair to make a whole other dog???

3. How can I watch 8 hours of DVR'd shows from yesterday in one evening without staying up until the wee hours of the morning???

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That sounds like me last night...catching up on several shows, not getting to bed until after 2 am. Yikes!

I love cereal. Even if it gets soggy after pouring the milk. This morning I had Wheat Chex with banana slices and loved it.

I need to show my children this post about the dog hair to help explain to them why we don't have a dog.

Courtney ;-) said...

Deep thoughts with Julie Treece! LOVE IT! ;-)