Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's a zoo out there

Earlier this month on one of my Mondays off work (which I like to refer to as Fun Day Mondays) Sheridan and I went to the Austin Zoo with my friend Sara and her little girl Natalie, Anne and her children Nicholas and Mackenzie, and Ginger and her children Jase and Grace. We had a great time and Sheridan really enjoyed seeing the different animals.

It took Sheridan a little while to warm up to the idea of petting the goat!

I had to help Sheridan feed the deer or else she would try to eat the food herself!

From left to right: Mackenzie, Jase, Sheridan, Nicholas, Natalie, and Grace

Notice how all of the other kids are sitting nicely for the picture and my daughter is trying to get down and run around! :\
Tired already?
Sheridan was very interested in the turtle
Now that's the way to see the zoo

Sara and Natalie on the train ride

I thought Sheridan was the happiest little baby but Mackenzie was always smiling!

Nice kitties

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I've never been there to the Austin zoo. I should check it out sometime with the kids...looks fun.

The Smallwood Family said...

I absolutely love the picture where Sheridan is trying to get down and run around while everyone else is sitting still - I wonder where she gets that from? :)