Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Water Park Fun

I was off on Monday since we had two weddings this weekend so Sheridan and I went to the Brushy Creek water park with Sara and Natalie. Sheridan wasn't too crazy about it at first. She only wanted me to hold her and did not want down. So I stood there, holding her while Natalie played. Then Sara and I decided we would take a break and eat our picnic lunch in the shade. After lunch we tried it again and this time I sat down (with Sheridan in my lap of course) and splashed in the water which Sheridan thought was fun and just like the bath tub so she quickly warmed up to the idea and was off playing in all of the water spouts! The girls had a blast and Sara and I enjoyed getting to spend time together! It was a great afternoon!



Put me down...I must go play!

Sara and Natalie (who was being shy in front of the camera)
Natalie waits for the water to turn on again

1 comment:

Kelly said...

The girls (and their mommies) look like they had a fun day! I love days like that.