Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Our new countertops

We (and by we I mean Cameron) have started all of the remodeling projects we've been wanting to do for quite some time. First order of business was getting new stainless steel appliances for our kitchen which included a dishwasher, oven and microwave. Then we had new countertops put in! I was so excited that Cameron was actually going to pay someone to install the countertops since he insists on doing all of the home improvement projects himself! He did do the demo work himself but the installation he avoided! I absolutely love the new countertops!!! I can't believe we waited so long to get rid of those yucky white ones! Eventually we will redo the backsplash and in the next couple of weeks Cameron is going to paint the cabinets an off-white color and install tile!!!

Let the demo work begin.....
Before..
After...





1 comment:

Kelly said...

The new countertops looks SO pretty! I love it. The white wasn't that bad, in fact, it wasn't even bad. But it DOES look a LOT better now! I can't wait to see the finished kitchen. Cameron looks like a madman with the two hammers. LOL