One of the things I love about my job is being able to have Mondays off after working a wedding on the weekend! For one day I get to pretend I'm a stay-at-home mom and it's always my favorite day of week! I cherish these days with Sheridan! Typically, we have a very relaxed morning and will either run errands during the afternoon or get together with friends (both mine and Sheridan's friends, of course!) or my mom. I even enjoy going to the grocery store on Mondays! Last week on our fun day Monday, we had lunch at TGIFriday's with my friend, Amy and her daughter, Taryn. Amy is a teacher so she is off for her much deserved summer vacation. Taryn has always been great with baby Sheridan (as she calls her) and Sheridan always laughs and loves being entertained by Taryn! They just love each other and you can see it in this picture!


1 comment:
Hi Julie! How's it going! What a cute pic. Sheridan just keeps growing...
It reminds me of Dorie/Ellen de Generes from that animated movie(my mind is totally blank on the title!!!)..."just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming...
I would love to see you sometime this summer. Hope you're doing great.
Post a Comment