Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Santa baby

Sara Danton and I took our girls to see Santa on Monday at Lakeline Mall. We got there at 10 o'clock hoping to beat the crazy crowds and there was only a small line so our plan worked out well. You can tell from Sheridan's picture that she did very well during her photo opp. However, that quickly ended when she turned around to see who was actually holding her. She took one look at Santa's beard and burst into tears! Oh well, at least I got a good photo first!



Natalie's turn!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That's hilarious. When I first saw the photo before reading the caption, I thought, "wow, Sheridan did amazingly well on her first visit to Santa!"

Then she had the normal reaction, most of the little kids I know have had too. Lucky for you that you got one good photo. It's so cute.