I went to visit my best friend, Tara, in Washington D.C., well, actually she lives in Silver Springs, Maryland. She moved there almost two years ago and I'm so excited because they are moving back to Texas in the spring of 2007! Cameron and I went out to visit them for my birthday/the 4th of July in 2005 but time was running out for a girls trip so I left on Sunday, December 3rd and came home on Wednesday, December 6th. It's always hard leaving Sheridan.....oh yeah, and Cameron :).....but it was nice to get away and spend some quality time with Tara. Cameron does a great job of being Mr. Mom and the father/daughter time is priceless for them! I had a wonderful visit with Tara and it was so relaxing because we weren't running all over the city trying to see the sights. Instead, we shopped a lot
, pampered ourselves with pedicures, and watched our favorite show "Friends" in the evening while drinking hot chocolate. Surprisingly, I didn't take any pictures while I was there even though the camera was in my purse the whole time! :\ So the only pictures I have to show from my visit are the ones of Sheridan helping me pack the night before I left!
Who knew packing could be this fun!

1 comment:
That sounds like a fun visit, Julie. I remember you telling me about Tara, back during her wedding. I didn't realize she'd moved. Yay for you that she's coming back to Texas.
I can't believe you didn't take any pics! Those are pretty darn cute of Sheridan helping you though.
Post a Comment