Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Luke's 1st birthday

My friend Liane's son, Luke, turned one at the end of November. He and Sheridan go to the same day care and they just love playing together! We like to refer to him as Sheridan's boyfriend because I think he's the cutest little boy ever! ;) Luke's birthday party was on December 2nd and all of the kids (and parents) had a great time! I loved Liane's idea of just having cake and ice cream for a 1st birthday party! It wasn't over the top since let's face it, they don't remember, but yet so much fun for the kids because they got to play together and eat lots of sugar! I think I'm going to steal the idea for Sheridan's birthday party. ;)
How fun that we get to see each other on a Saturday! Happy Birthday to you!
Did you make a wish?
Where's my cake?
This was definitely worth waiting a year for!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

This time I read the post first then looked at the pictures. When you said not too over the top, I was thinking, great idea. He's one. He will never remember it. Just a simple cake in a 9 x 13 pan, no big deal.

Then I saw the cake.

This is just the beginning. I can't wait to see his party pics when he turns 10! HBTY, little boyfriend of Sheridan. Sweet cake, by the way.