Tuesday, February 03, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!!!

Turns out I'm 2 for 2 with my dream predictions and we have a healthy little girl!! The girl dynasty continues in my family and we are so excited!!! Her heartbeat was 154 and she weighs 13 ounces, which is actually in the 94 percentile!! I'm just going to say that means my due date might be earlier than they originally expected instead of meaning that I'm going to have a big baby!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Instead of the Drano test, we'll now need to request the Treece prediction system! Not on me of course! :)

Congratulations!!!!

Shelly said...

Congratulations Julie! Poor Cameron... he doesn't stand a chance! :O))

Sarah said...

woo hoo! congratulations!

and, my phone died and my charger won't work- so i'm sorry i can't call you back tonight.

no camera at the studio that i am aware of. will let you know if anything turns up.

again, congrats! i am so happy for you guys!

The Newton's said...

Yeah!! Congrats Julie, Cameron, and Sheridan! All boys for me...all girls for you. Maybe we can swap one day just to see what it is like?!?!

The Smallwood Family said...

I am so so excited to have another sweet little niece - I cannot wait to meet her!! I also cannot wait to get all the girl cousins in matching outfits and have their picture taken :)

Janney said...

Hummm that ultra sound looks like a dragon with a fish in it's month...are you sure it's a baby girl?
Just kidding..Congratulations! The message I got from you mom sounded like you were going to name the baby Dynasty..

Kelly said...

Yay, Julie and Cameron! That's such great news! I'm so excited for your little girl to be.

mbc said...

Congratulations Julie! How exiting!

Life with Three Boys! said...

I hope this is what our ultrasound looks like this time! With 2 boys I need a girl!