Thursday, December 06, 2007

You have a baby....in a bar!!!!

I never thought my favorite line from one of my favorite movies (Sweet Home Alabama) would apply to me but turns out...never say never! On Tuesday night Cameron's group at work had their quarterly soiree at the Broken Spoke and it was open to the whole family. I thought there was surely some miscommunication but went along with it because Allison said she and Blake were taking Abbie. Great! At least we wouldn't be the only ones. Once we got there I was pleased to see there were several other kids running around and didn't quite feel like a crazy parent for bringing my child to a bar....apparently it's a family bar??? Really I'm just upset that I didn't think of this concept first!

Should we be concerned that Sheridan seemed right at home in a bar????
Like mother like daughter....that's a little scary actually!Again, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....
Abbie and Allison

2 comments:

The Smallwood Family said...

oh dear...I don't even want to think about it!

Kelly said...

Yes, she does look quite pleased. How funny.