Thursday, November 29, 2007

A recent conversation with my husband

Cameron: "Guess what? We're the proud new owners of a Bronco!"

Julie: "Excuse me?"

Cameron: "Yeah, I talked this guy out of it."

Julie: "Seriously?"

Cameron: "Yes, it was only $400!"

Julie: "Only $400? Can it be driven?"

Cameron: "Not exactly. The engine is blown. It needs a new one."

Excellent. It is at this point I sort of tuned out to him rambling on about using it for parts for the Bronco his dad recently bought or vice versa because several thoughts popped into my head:

1. Are you sure you talked the guy out of it?
2. Who cares. Better question: what am I going to buy on my $400 shopping spree? Hmmm.....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lol - yay for $400 cars!

Kelly said...

That's hilarious. That's the way I like to think and spend too, the equality of funds policy.

Janney said...

Maybe he paid Cameron $400.00 to take the Bronco, I sure you misunderstood...time to shop!

Janney said...

Maybe he Gave Cameron $400.00 to take the Bronco, so you can go shopping!..

Janney said...

Maybe he Gave Cameron $400.00 to take the Bronco, so you can go shopping!..