"Alright, I'll smile pretty once for you Mommy"
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Sassy girl
Oh my gosh - I haven't posted anything in almost a month! I'm sure no one is even checking my blog anymore because they probably assume all they'll see is Sheridan's Valentine's Day picture again! Life has been so busy lately and I can't believe it's already March! They say time flies when you're having fun and my goodness, we've been having a TON of fun lately! I keep saying everytime Sheridan reaches a new stage that this stage is my favorite but it's so true! She is walking all over the place and let me tell you...she is quick! She's very curious about everything and is into whatever she can get her hands on....I think I know where she gets that from! ;) Here are some pictures I took one afternoon while she was playing. As you'll see, she's never in the same spot for long and always has something different to play with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Off to the next toy!

1 comment:
I love those adorable little pigtails. She looks like she's so much fun, Julie.
Post a Comment