Some of you may have been wondering if I've fallen off the face of the earth since it's been....oh, about SIX months since I've posted an actual blog entry with pictures. And the answer is no. No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I've simply been busy running all over it! So, here's a quick, bumper sticker version of what we did the 2nd half of 2010:
Our little ladybug turned ONE! I believe Sheridan's face perfectly expresses how I felt that my baby girl, was in fact, not a baby anymore

I joined forces with my fellow June birthday girls (Shaunna and Sara) to celebrate our birthdays with friends at 219 West. Our ages are irrelevant.

Against Leighton's wishes (there were several weeks of tearful good-byes and one early pick-up) I enrolled her in a Mother's Day Out program on Tuesdays/Thursdays. Those days from 9am-1pm you can find me
pampering myself with massages, facials, mani/pedis, and lots of shopping cramming as many errands into that window of time as humanly possible.

Cameron and I celebrated six years of
irritating each other wedded bliss

Leaving for dinner in the Domain

We went to Port A with Cameron's parents, where we couldn't keep one daughter (below)
out of the water and couldn't get the other one
in the water (that would be Leighton who is NOT pictured in the water)


Gigi and her girls


We all participated in Halloween activities. Sheridan went trick-or-treating as a witch

Naturally, I dressed Leighton up as a ladybug

And Cameron and I used our strengths from being products of the 80's and dressed up as Madonna and Don Johnson for an adult Halloween party

Leighton was baptized

Sheridan turned FIVE!!! She's a whole hand old and I coped by drinking five bottles of wine. Well, not really. But that certainly would have helped. I'll have to file that idea away for the day she starts kindergarten!!!!!

I hope I'll be better at blogging in 2011, but I wouldn't hold your breath. I've joined a
drinking book club and that may take up all of my "free" time.
3 comments:
Love the recap...and the wit, of course! Welcome back, I've missed you!
YES! I thought this day would never come!
that's AWESOME! and our "book club" will be a great excuse to drink, I mean chat ;)
Post a Comment