Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday Wisdom

A few things I learned today:

1. It is NOT a good idea to kill two birds with one stone and have your children vaccinated during the same appointment. It is a terrible, horrible nightmare for everyone involved.

2. I have discovered it is better to close my eyes when Cameron is driving. It's more relaxing and I'm less likely to have a heart attack.

3. The sting is just as bad when you drop $700 on a vehicle that normally doesn't cost you anything monthly, as the one that does.

4. My inexpensive beach vacation just got expensive. (see above since said vehicle is the mode of transportation to beach vacation)

5. Having two young children is emotionally, physically, and mentally exhausting. This one I've been learning for awhile but seriously, today about did me in. I wish I had really known this tidbit of information...ooohh, say....FIVE YEARS AGO. Not that I would have done things any differently because we all know, I'm stubborn and I like to learn the hard way, but it is nice to be warned. So, for any of the 10 people that read my blog, here's my little public service announcement: if you're about to start a family or increase the one you have, nothing I say nor anything that you read can fully prepare you for how crazy life gets or how to juggle it all. So...just brace yourself.

6. Everything still gets better with a glass of wine...or maybe two

1 comment:

Shaunna said...

Girl... You know it w/ #6. That's my motto anyways ;)