1. Maybe I need to re-evaluate when I drink my daily glass of wine. It might be more beneficial to begin my day with it rather than coffee.
2. Unlike my teacher friends, I will NOT be counting down the days until summer vacation.
3. I love my children. Sometimes I love them even more when they are sleeping.
4. You can learn a lot during a game of Mexican train. Taylor, (even though you don't read my blog, just in case) I will never be the same after your story.
5. I've always said that I don't like pistachios. But I actually tried them and it turns out. I like them! Who knew? Although this new revolution does not mean that I will actually try brussel sprouts. I am quite certain I will not like those little things. EVER.
6. I am STILL finding sugar crystals from my evening of making sugar cookieswith Sheridan.
7. Sheridan's daily "quiet time," is rarely quiet.
8. My Kitchen Aid mixer gets a lot of attention during the holidays. I used it three times in one week to make pound cake, sugar cookies, and oreo truffles.
9. There is a limit to how many times a person can watch Finding Nemo within a two week period. It's sixteen.
10. I should have asked Santa for ear plugs (to tune out all the new, noisy toys) and a personal trainer (remember #8?).
11. Leighton is not a fan of green vegetables. Can't say that I blame her on the baby food green beans. They are less than desirable.
12. I'm a little more emotional during the holidays. Hard to believe, I KNOW! But it is possible. EVERYTHING makes me cry or at the very least, get teary eyed. Because the bottom line is, despite all the craziness. And commotion. And temporary two week loss of sanity while school is out. I would be even crazier without my family and my precious girls that complete it.
2. Unlike my teacher friends, I will NOT be counting down the days until summer vacation.
3. I love my children. Sometimes I love them even more when they are sleeping.
4. You can learn a lot during a game of Mexican train. Taylor, (even though you don't read my blog, just in case) I will never be the same after your story.
5. I've always said that I don't like pistachios. But I actually tried them and it turns out. I like them! Who knew? Although this new revolution does not mean that I will actually try brussel sprouts. I am quite certain I will not like those little things. EVER.
6. I am STILL finding sugar crystals from my evening of making sugar cookies
7. Sheridan's daily "quiet time," is rarely quiet.
8. My Kitchen Aid mixer gets a lot of attention during the holidays. I used it three times in one week to make pound cake, sugar cookies, and oreo truffles.
9. There is a limit to how many times a person can watch Finding Nemo within a two week period. It's sixteen.
10. I should have asked Santa for ear plugs (to tune out all the new, noisy toys) and a personal trainer (remember #8?).
11. Leighton is not a fan of green vegetables. Can't say that I blame her on the baby food green beans. They are less than desirable.
12. I'm a little more emotional during the holidays. Hard to believe, I KNOW! But it is possible. EVERYTHING makes me cry or at the very least, get teary eyed. Because the bottom line is, despite all the craziness. And commotion. And temporary two week loss of sanity while school is out. I would be even crazier without my family and my precious girls that complete it.

3 comments:
Look how happy they both are! I love these pics!!!
Those pictures of your girls and their bright eyes melted my heart. Oh my goodness!!
Good list! And let me tell you about brussel sprouts. They were #1 on my all-time HATE list, until I tried them again a few months ago. Our neighbors had us over for dinner and I couldn't turn up my nose at what they were serving, so I bit my lip, held my breath, and ate them. And they were GOOD!! They were roasted, which makes all the difference in the world.
Post a Comment