Leighton Michelle
June 9, 2009
7 lbs. 2 oz.
20 inches




Her name is just as special to me as Sheridan's because Leighton is my father's middle name and Michelle is my sister's middle name. For those of you who know the drama behind Sheridan's birth, this one was the exact opposite! (If you haven't heard the story, I'm sorry but I'm simply too tired to go into all the details. Perhaps another time.) Everything went smoothly and in record time...well, in my opinion! My first contraction was at 2:44am and she was here six hours later. But no.....that doesn't mean I'm considering doing it again, so don't even ask! ;) We are all doing well and will be going home tomorrow.
4 comments:
Congratulations, Julie!!! This was such fantastic news to read about tonight! I'm impressed that you have posted about it! I'm so excited for you and your family. The pictures are great and Leighton is such a beautiful baby. Love the name and the story behind it too. I thought you were favoring something else? Must have changed your mind. Hope you are feeling well. Love, Kelly
Congratulations!! She is precious and I just love the name and can't wait to meet her!!
I can't wait to meet my sweet new niece and who I share a middle name with :) love you!!!
What a beautiful little addition to your family. :) Congratulations!!
Post a Comment