Wednesday, November 29, 2006

All is fair in love....and football

We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family on Friday. Sarah and Cal came into town that morning and it was so good to see them! We all watched the game together between A&M and UT and were pleasantly surprised when our Aggies beat the Longhorns at home!
12th Family

Gig'em!

Exhausted from all the excitement

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Okay, Julie, this is a side of you that I'd rather not see. You'd look MUCH better in burnt orange!!!

And to see you have a family who dresses that silly with you!

Okay, just kidding. Cool family activity. I was just depressed because I was cheering for the Longhorns, as you know. It was a bummer when OU kicked OSU's behind too.

But I got so excited when BYU beat the Univ of Utah in the last second of the game! It made the Thanksgiving football weekend come to a much better ending than I thought it would.